Dermal Fillers for Facial Rejuvenation by Dentists
In this full-day lecture and full-day live-surgerycourse, participants will become proficient in the use of fillers (Juvederm® and PRP) for facial rejuvenation. Through one-on-one mentored instruction, attendees work hands-on with 4-5 patients during the clinical day to learn step-by-step treatment techniques, including proper tissue depths, patient mapping, and preparation for optimal therapeutic and esthetic outcomes.
Attendees will learn
+ Google Calendar
- Patient assessment, evaluation, and consultation.
- Indications and contraindications.
- In-depth instruction in the anatomy, neurophysiology, musculature and circulatory system of the oral and maxillofacial areas.
- Proper sterile technique for the use of injectable solid fillers.
- Safety and risk issues.
- How to integratedermal filler therapy into therapeutic and esthetic treatment plans.
- How to create beautiful vermilion borders.
- How to smooth, tighten, and lift nasolabial folds, marionette lines, jowls, and the corners of the mouth.
- Fee strategies.
- CE Hours: 16
- Duration: Day Course
- Tuition: $2,300
Arun K. Garg, DMD;
Renato Rossi, DMD, PhD;
Maria del Pilar Rios, DMD, MSc, PhD;
Karent Sierra , DDS PA
- August 29-30, 2020 - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- November 7-8, 2020 - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- January 16-17, 2021 - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- May 22-23, 2021 - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic