Full-Arch Implant Rehabilitation: A Live Patient Course
The full-arch implant rehabilitation (FAIRTM) concept is a multi-procedural approach to traditional single-tooth implant placement. The concept employs four or five screw-retained, angled implants supporting highly durable full-arch prosthetics. Thanks to the latest technological advances, only a few implants, properly placed and angled, can support multiple prosthetic teeth. This treatment is designed for patients seeking to maximize chairside efficiency through a single-day prosthetic solution for their oral restoration needs.
Attendees will learn how to
+ Google Calendar
- Plan patient selection, reviewing indications and contraindications
- Recognize when pre-treatment procedures are needed.
- Evaluate surgical protocols and considerations.
- Review restorative measures.
- Understand and apply specific laboratory procedures.
- Plan conversion of a denture to a fixed temporary prosthesis.
- CE Hours: 24
- Duration: 3 Day Course
- Tuition: $13,500
Arun K. Garg, DMD
- January 19–21, 2020 - FULL
- May 24–26, 2020 - FULL
- July 5–7, 2020 - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- November 8–10, 2020 - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic