Implant Retained Hybrid Restorations: A Live Patient Course
This three-day course is designed for dentists who have experience placing angled implants and/or have completed the Implant Seminars Full-Arch Implant Rehabilitation course. In this course,participants learn how to complete the definitive prosthetic process, includingimpression-taking, using verification jigs, try-ins, and delivery of the prosthesis. Allprocedures are performed on actual patients in a state-of-the-art clinical setting under the supervision of Dr. Garg’s expert staff.
Attendees will learn how to
+ Google Calendar
- Take accurate impressions and learnhow the process differs between natural teeth and implants.
- Use open- and closed-tray techniques and the materials required for casting.
- Create and use atemporary prosthesis and understand why it is necessary
- Implement concepts related to immediate loading.
- Review the distribution of occlusal forces in the posterior and in relation to the implant crown.
- Recognize the different characteristics of anterior and posterior prosthetics.
- CE Hours: 24
- Duration: 3-Day Session
- Tuition: $6,000
Arun K. Garg, DMD (lecture)
- March 18-20, 2020 - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic