Modern Extraction Techniques
In this hands-on course, attendees will learn how to apply current nonsurgical and surgical techniques used in modern exodontia, in a general dental practice. The course will focus on the use of minimally invasive and alveolar ridge preservation techniques and management of common complications associated with tooth extractions.
Attendees will learn how to
+ Register Now
- Analyse and evaluate surgical difficulty and manage risk assessment in medically compromised patients who require tooth extractions.
- Apply simple concepts and principles of guided bone regeneration (GBR), including socket preservation for future implant placements.
- Perform other common oral surgery procedures in the general dental practice.
- Understand and avoid medico-legal issues associated with oral surgery through case selection and informed
- CE Hours: 8
- Duration: 1 Day Course
- Tuition: $995
THOMAS WIEDEMANN, MD, PHD, DDS
- November 9, 2019 -Miami, FL