Modern Extraction Techniques
Lecture and Hands-On-Workshop with porcine Mandibles
+ Google Calendar
- Understand and apply non-surgical and surgical techniques used in modern exodontia.
- Apply minimally invasive and alveolar ridge-protecting extractions in the general dental practice.
- Manage common complications associated with tooth extractions.
- Analyse and evaluate surgical difficulty and manage risk assessment in medically compromised patients who
need tooth extractions.
- Perform current simple concepts and principles of GBR, including socket preservation, as related to preimplantological extractions
- Perform other frequent and common oral surgery procedures in the general dental practice.
- Understand and avoid medico-legal issues associated with oral surgery by case selection and informed
- CE Hours: 8
- Duration: 1 Day Course
THOMAS WIEDEMANN, MD, PHD, DDS
- November 9, 2019 - Implant Seminars Conference Center