Phlebotomy & PRP for the Dental Staff
This course walks participants through the art of safely and efficiently drawing blood safely and efficiently with maximal patient care, and its use in preparing platelet-rich plasma (PRP).
Attendees will learn
+ Google Calendar
- The process of phlebotomy in a healthcare setting.
- The skills and knowledge necessary to perform phlebotomy while practicing good infection control.
- The anatomic structure and function of body systems related to phlebotomy.
- Accepted procedures for collecting and transporting blood specimens.
- PRP therapy and its growing acceptance in dentistry (including tools and centrifuge equipment).
- How to separate platelet-rich and platelet-poor blood.
- CE Hours: 8
- Duration: 1 Day Course
- Tuition: $595
Cathie Ellyn, MSN
- October 18, 2019 - Atlanta, GA
- October 27, 2019 - Orlando, FL
- November 1, 2019 - San Francisco, CA
- November 22, 2019 -Nashville, TN
- December 6, 2019 - San Francisco, CA
- January 5, 2020 - Philadelphia, PA
- January 24, 2020 -San Francisco, CA
- April 17, 2020 - Dallas, TX
- April 26, 2020 -Denver, CO
- May 17, 2020 - Los Angeles, CA
- June 7, 2020 - Boston, MA
- June 19, 2020 - Dallas, TX