Phlebotomy & PRP for the Dental Staff
This course walks participants through the art of safely and efficiently drawing blood safely and efficiently with maximal patient care, and its use in preparing platelet-rich plasma (PRP).
Attendees will learn
+ Google Calendar
- The process of phlebotomy in a healthcare setting.
- The skills and knowledge necessary to perform phlebotomy while practicing good infection control.
- The anatomic structure and function of body systems related to phlebotomy.
- Accepted procedures for collecting and transporting blood specimens.
- PRP therapy and its growing acceptance in dentistry (including tools and centrifuge equipment).
- How to separate platelet-rich and platelet-poor blood.
- CE Hours: 8
- Duration: 1 Day Course
- Tuition: $595
Cathie Ellyn, MSN
- November 22, 2019 -Nashville, TN
- January 5, 2020 - Philadelphia, PA
- January 24, 2020 -San Francisco, CA
- March 13, 2020 -Washington DC
- April 5, 2020 - Miami
- March 6, 2020 -Honolulu
- March 27, 2020 -Charlotte
- May 10, 2020 - Denver
- June 7, 2020 - Boston, MA
- June 12, 2020 - Salt Lake City
- June 19, 2020 - Dallas
- June 21, 2020 - Los Angeles
- September 13, 2020 - Chicago
- October 11, 2020 - Washington DC
- November 1, 2020 - Miami
- December 6, 2020 -Phoenix