Socket Grafting with Extractions and PRP/PRF
In this three-day hands-on course, attendees will learn how to perform a full range of tooth extractions, from simple to complex, as well as how to preserve extraction sockets for delayed or immediate implant placement. Advanced extraction techniques involving the use periotomes, luxators, elevators, and specialized forceps will be covered. Socket preservation involves cleaning the socket, preparing graft materials, hydrating the socket with platelet-rich plasma (PRP), covering it with a PRP/PRF (platelet-rich fibrin) membrane, and suturing it closed. All procedures are performed on actual patients in a state-of-the-art clinical setting under the supervision of Dr. Garg’s expert staff.
+ Google Calendar
- Learn the clinical procedures and equipment required for PRP and PRP/PRF membrane preparation.
- Use state-of-the-art technology, including digital PAs, panoramics, and CT scans.
- Complete 30–50 extractions over the course of the three days.
- Receive a 250-page Extractons textbook.
- All instrumentation (except loupes) is provided, including complete extraction kits.
- CE Hours: 24
- Duration: 2.5 Day Course
- Tuition: $2,800
- November 21-23, 2019 - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Feb. 6–8, 2020 - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- March 5–7, 2020 - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- May 7–9, 2020 - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic