Zygomatic Implant Surgery
This comprehensive, step-by-step course covers presurgical and surgical treatment planning, surgical procedures, and clinical protocols for placing zygomatic implantsas a nongrafting alternative for rehabilitation of the atrophic maxilla in carefully selected patients. Attendees will gain hands-on experience using cadaver specimens under the supervision of a highly experienced surgeon.
Attendees will learn
+ Google Calendar
- The intramaxillary surgical protocol for zygomatic implants and its extramaxillary modification.
- Anatomical and radiographic evaluation procedures.
- Patient selection and treatment planning processes
- Impression-taking and laboratory procedures
- How to manage complications.
- CE Hours: 8
- Duration: 1 Day Course
- Tuition: $2,865
Vishtasb Broumand, DMD, MD
- Call for dates!
- Phoenix, AZ