Phlebotomy & PRP for the Dental Staff
This course walks participants through the art of safely and efficiently drawing blood safely and efficiently with maximal patient care, and its use in preparing platelet-rich plasma (PRP).
Attendees will learn
+ Google Calendar
- The process of phlebotomy in a healthcare setting.
- The skills and knowledge necessary to perform phlebotomy while practicing good infection control.
- The anatomic structure and function of body systems related to phlebotomy.
- Accepted procedures for collecting and transporting blood specimens.
- PRP therapy and its growing acceptance in dentistry (including tools and centrifuge equipment).
- How to separate platelet-rich and platelet-poor blood.
- CE Hours: 8
- Duration: 1 Day Course
- Tuition: $595
Cathie Ellyn, MSN
- December 3, 2021 – Miami, FL
- December 11, 2021 – Minneapolis, MN
- January 21 ,2022 - Miami, FL
- January 29 ,2022 - New Orleans, LA
- January 30, 2022 -Houston, TX
- February 5 , 2022 -LA, CA
- February 13 ,2022 - Minneapolis, MN
- February 20 ,2022 - Miami, FL
- March 12, 2022 - Orlando, FL
- March 18, 2022 - Orlando, FL
- March 26 , 2022 -Chicago, IL
- April 10 , 2022 -Washington, DC