Full Arch Implant Rehabilitation
Join us for a one-day course overview on this exciting cutting-edge topic! Held in Miami, Florida,
now is the time to take advantage of these must-have skills! The synopsis approach will introduce
attendees to the particulars behind the FAIR concept. The course will include a lecture and surgery
demonstration showing the denture conversion into an immediate transitional prosthesis
Want to see what all the buzz is about and if FAIR sounds like the FAIR approach to implant dentistry?
Then sign up for this course today before spaces fill up!
+ Google Calendar
- Full arch implant rehabilitation provides numerous advantages in the management of the edentulous
patient or the soon-to-be edentulous patient.
- Ease of the procedure
- Ability to avoid grafting procedures
- Potential of immediate loading at the sur gical appointment
- Can be performed on the partially or fully edentulous patient
- Ease of maintenance
- Can be flapless
- CE Hours: 8
- Duration: 1 Day Course
Vishtasb Broumand, DMD, MD
- October 11, 2019 - Florida
- 2999 NE 191st Street, Ste. 210, Aventura, Florida