Through lectures and hands-on experience, create a learning environment where logic and creativity
complement each other.
+ Google Calendar
- Provide students with an opportunity to be introduced to The Science and Art of Dental technology,
forming and developing necessary knowledge and skills for characterizing, finishing and polishing CAD/
CAM restorations using a wide variety of chair-side and laboratory products
- Color Theory, that enables dentists to be more effective with shade mapping and matching restorations to the existing dentition while finishing and finalizing CAD/CAM restorations.
- Tooth and gum morphology necessary to achieve proper contour and anatomy of the milled restorations during hand milling
- The surface texture and its importance in natural appearance of the smile
- Creating natural looking, personalized smile design for patients (age, gender, temperament individualization).
- All steps during the fabrication process of different types of final and provisional milled restorations,
using proper dental materials and dental laboratory tools and equipment for fabrication of successful
restorations in dental practice settings.
- CE Hours: 16
- Duration: 2 Day Course
Ms. Marina Caponigro, MDT, EFDA, BEd
- Miami, FL - September 27-28, 2019