Implant prosthetics is an exciting and multi-faceted course. We have developed this three-day program
to provide clinicians with the knowledge and hands-on live patient experience they need to tackle all
aspects of dental implant prosthetics.
+ Google Calendar
- Review implant prosthetic terminology
- Learn the functional and mechanical differences between natural teeth and implants
- Understand the structural characteristics of implants, shapes and surfaces, etc., as well as biomechanical functioning
- Know the different types of prosthesis that can be made.
- CE Hours: 24
- Duration: 2 Day Course
- Tuition:First Day $4500
- September 4-6, 2019
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic