Hornbrook Smile Makeover: A Live Patient Course
This program takes place over two weekends, 4 weeks apart. Under the guidance of a clinical mentor, each participant will perform hands-on preparation and cementation of approximately 8–10 anterior ceramic restorations. The goal is to provide attendees with ahands-on, live-patient experience and the opportunity to explore various case scenarios. The combination of clinical, communication, marketing, and management skills addressed in this course will not only increase participants’ enjoyment of dentistry but their confidence and clinical success as well.
Attendees will learn
+ Register Now
- All about adhesive dentistry,including new materials and techniques for success.
- Case planning, both esthetically and functionally, for anterior restorative dentistry.
- How to avoid sensitivity and eliminate microleakage with bonded restorations.
- Preparation steps that follow a predictable and systematic approach.
- The functional reasons why some things work, while others fail.
- Easy-to-understand principles on how posterior dentition can affect long-term anterior success.
- New restorative materials and their applications.
- A fast and highly esthetic method to provisionalizeveneers.
- Laboratory communication protocols to ensure success.
- Cementation principles designed for predictable placement of multiple units.
- February 14-15, 2020 - Part 1 (Prep Weekend)
- March 13-14, 2020 - Part 2 (Seat Weekend)
- Phoenix, AZ