Autologous Blood Concentrates (PRP, PRF, CGF, etc.)
This lecture and hands-on course covers the biology and science behind autologous blood concentrates, its clinical applications, and phlebotomy techniques. Attendees learn an inexpensive, scientifically proven method to enhance patients’ hard and soft tissue healing with the use of a simple centrifuge.
Attendees will learn how to
+ Register Now
- Improve subepithelial connective tissue graft success.
- Decrease postoperative complications with pharmacological strategies.
- Increase revenue through patient satisfaction and referrals.
- Perform venipunctures and phlebotomy procedures.
- Rely on their dental assistants as a way to greatly simplifythe preparation of concentrates.
- The benefits and shortcomings of various commercially available centrifuge systems.
- CE Hours : 8
- Duration : 1 Day Course
- Tuition : $ 1095; Staff, $595
- Faculty :
Arun K. Garg,DMD
- October 6, 2019 - Las Vegas
- November 1, 2019 - San Francisco, CA
- December 20, 2019 - Miami, FL
- February 9, 2020 - Denver, CO
- March 13, 2020 - Washington, DC
- April 3, 2020 - Miami
- June 5, 2020 - Boston, MA
- July 12, 2020 - Chicago, IL
- August 23, 2020 - Washington, DC
- October 18, 2020 - Phoenix, AZ